Pursuant to Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. No. 196 of 30 June, 2003 (" Privacy Code "), of Art. 13 of European Regulation No. 679 of 2016 (the " Privacy Regulation "), as well as Recommendation No. 2 of 2001 adopted pursuant to Art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46 /EC, OP Srl intends to inform you and all users and/or visitors of www.op-srl.it (respectively the "Users" and the "Site"), regarding the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Website itself.
- Data Controller, Data Processing Managers and Data Protection Officer
The updated list of designated data processors may be provided upon request by the data subjects and/or Users.
- Information collected automatically from the Website - Cookies
a)Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our site also uses log files, in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during your visits. The information systems and software procedures used to operate the Website, in fact, they automatically acquire some information during use; the transmission of this information is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected is as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or the domain name of the device you are using;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Site;
- the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources or the method used in submitting the request to the server;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- visit date and time;
- User website of origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.);
- other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of your device.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct operation of the Site.
Cookies are of the following types:
- Technical cookies: they are used to support browsing or to provide a service requested by you. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be completed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already shown in the previous online browsing.
For the installation of technical cookies, your consent is not required. For the installation of profiling cookies, your consent is required: if you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. In fact, through the settings of the browser used for browsing you can decide whether to delete and/or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
It should be noted, however, that by deactivating the use of profiling cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of certain features of the Site.
- Google Analytics, whose information may be found at the following address: https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/analytics/learn/privacy.html ;
- LeadBI, whose information may be found at the following address: https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/8119554
- Facebook , whose information may be found at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Instagram , whose information may be found at https://help.instagram.com/196883487377501
- Linkedin whose information may be found at the following address: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Personal data you provide us by using the Site and how we process them.
We use your data to allow you, through the use of the Site, to access www.op-srl.it (hereinafter the "Site") and use the following services (the "Site Services "):
- - consult the services
- - explore the site;
- - Access and register in the reserved area;
- - Access the contact area;
- - Download the product catalogue;
- - Buy through e-commerce.
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
- (i) fulfil the legal obligations;
- (ii) carry out the technical management of the Site;
- (iii) Perform user profiling based on purchases;
- (iv) Send promotional and marketing communications or newsletters.
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulations and all the specific industry regulations including the provisions of the “Regulations of the Italian Data Protection Authority for loyalty programs” of 24 February 2005 and the “Guidelines on the processing of personal data by online profiling” of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the "Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam" of 4 July, 2013, we highlight that the consent you may provide for the sending of commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated tools will also extend to the traditional contact methods.
The data supplied by you will be processed mainly with IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically appointed, authorised, and instructed to process them in accordance with Article 30 of the Privacy Code and Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation. We inform you that appropriate security measures are observed, also pursuant to Articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
- Mandatory or optional consent for the provision of data, consequences of any refusal and legal basis of the processing
Sappi che per le finalità di cui ai punti (i) e (ii) del precedente art. 3, il conferimento dei Tuoi dati personali è obbligatorio in quanto in mancanza non potrai, tramite il Sito, usufruire dei Servizi Sito offerti.
Per le finalità dei punti (iii) e (iv) ti verrà richiesto di prestare il tuo consenso esplicito al trattamento tramite i flag presenti nelle sezioni del sito di riferimento.
RicordaTi che, in ogni caso ed in qualsiasi momento, potrai richiedere al Titolare la cancellazione dei Tuoi dati tramite una semplice comunicazione da inviarsi, senza particolari formalità, ai recapiti di cui al precedente art. 1.
Con riferimento alle finalità di cui ai punti (i) e (ii) del precedente art. 3, la base giuridica del trattamento è infatti l’esecuzione dei servizi forniti attravverso il Sito e da Te richiesti (ai sensi dell’articolo 6, comma 1, lett. b del Regolamento Privacy e dell’articolo 24, comma 1, lett. b del Codice Privacy.
A chi e in che ambito possiamo trasmettere i tuoi dati
You should be aware that for the purposes referred to in points (i) and (ii) of the previous Art. 3, providing your personal data is mandatory because in its absence you cannot use the Website Services offered through the Site.
For the purposes of points (iii) and (iv) you will be asked to give your explicit consent to the processing through the flags present in the sections of the reference site.
Please remember that, in any case and at any time, you may request the Data Controller to delete your data through a simple communication to be sent, without any formalities, to the addresses mentioned in the previous Art. 1.
With reference to the purposes mentioned in points (i) and (ii) of the previous Art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is in fact the execution of the services provided through the Site and requested by you (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation and Article 24, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Code.
To whom and in what area we can transmit your data
Your data may be disclosed, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Rules, to the following subjects:
(i) to the financial administration and/or other public authorities, where this is required by law or upon their request;
(ii) the organisations, parties and external companies that the Data Controller relies on for the performance of activities that are related, instrumental or consequent to the execution of Site Services - including the cloud computing storage service - when sending the Newsletter and during the Profiling Activity;
(iii) external advisers (for example, for the management of tax obligations), if no Data Processors have been designated in writing.
- (iv) To advisory companies in the marketing and advertising field, which our company employs for contact management.
The information collected automatically by the Site, mentioned in paragraph 2, as well as some of the anonymous data relating to the number and type of interactions on activities combined with loyalty purposes in the strict sense, may also be transferred to Third Party cloud servers located also outside of the UE , resulting in such processing necessary for the execution of the Site Services requested by you. The legal basis for this processing is therefore Art. 49, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulations and Article 43, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Code.
- Your rights
Please remember that at any time you may exercise the rights mentioned in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and referred to in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, by sending a written communication to the address of the Data Controller mentioned in the previous Art. 1 and, for these purposes, obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data with indication of their origin, verify their accuracy or request their updating, correction, supplementing;
- access, correction, deletion of data or limitation of processing;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You may also oppose the processing of data concerning you.
With reference to the Newsletter, your right to request the termination of processing through automated contact methods extends also to traditional ones. Furthermore, the possibility of exercising this right is only partially guaranteed, that is, by requesting the interruption, for example, of the sending of promotional communications through one or some of the contact tools for which you have given consent.
- Duration of Processing
Subject to legal obligations, personal data will be stored for a specified period, based on criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
Please note that the data stored for Profiling or Marketing purposes will be kept for a period not exceeding 12 and 24 months respectively from their registration.
- Security measures
Through the Website, your data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force also pursuant to Art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations.
In this regard, we confirm, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of your data.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice. In this case you will be promptly informed when you use the Site again.